2019 CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
1st Monday of every month: Friends of the Library Board Meetings 5 p.m. Meetings will be held at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room. .
2nd Wednesday of every month: (except summers) Great Reads Book Club 7 p.m. at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room.
4th Wednesday of every month: (except summers) Mystery Book Club 7 p.m. at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room.
February 2, 2019: Fiction and Mysteries Book Sale
- Saturday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Library Annex, 109 E. Jefferson St.
- Features Fiction and Mysteries/Action Thrillers but also includes over sized books, large print books, and all media: CDs, DVDs, and LP records.
April 1, 2019: Annual Dinner and Meeting at the Macomb Country Club
- 5 to 5:45 p.m. Social
- 5:45 to 6 p.m. Business Meeting
- 6:00 to 7 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. Speaker: Dr. Tim Roberts on “Civil War Letters of William and Jane Standard” Dr. Roberts is a WIU professor in the History Department. His latest book, “The Infernal War,” was published in 2018. The public is invited to attend free of charge.
June 27 – 29, 2019: Heritage Days Book Sale at the Library Annex 109 E. Jefferson St.
- 7embers Only Preview Sale: Thursday, June 27 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Heritage Days Sale: Friday and Saturday, June 28 and 29 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a BAG Sale 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday
September 7, 2019: Better Books Sale
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in CHANDLER PARK
December 7, 2019: Non Fiction Book Sale with Dickens on the Square
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the LIBRARY ANNEX 109 E. Jefferson St.