2021 CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
1st Monday of every month: Friends of the Library Board Meetings 5 p.m. Meetings will be held at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room. (Irregular because of COVID-19)
2nd Wednesday of every month: (except summers) Great Reads Book Club 7 p.m. at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room., Due to COVID-19 meetings have been cancelled.
4th Wednesday of every month: (except summers) Mystery Book Club 7 p.m. at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room. Due to COVID-19 meetings have been cancelled.
SPECIAL EVENTS for the year 2021:
April, 2021 Annual Dinner and Meeting cancelled due to COVID-19.
TBA Mini book Sales (free will donation) at the Library Annex grounds on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
June 24 – 26, 2021: Heritage Days Book Sale
- Thursday 4 – 6 p.m.: MEMBERS ONLY PRE-SALE (can join on location)
- Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.: BOOK SALE under the large tent & in the Annex
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (3-4 p.m. bag sale) BOOK SALE under the large tent & in the Annex
September 11, 2021: Better Books Sale at Chandler Park, Macomb, IL. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
December 4, 2021: Non Fiction Book Sale w/Dickens on the Square.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the LIBRARY ANNEX 109 E. Jefferson St.
- Features History, Non Fiction, Children & Youth books, Cook Books, all oversized books, CDs, DVDs, and LP records.