2020 CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
1st Monday of every month: Friends of the Library Board Meetings 5 p.m. Meetings will be held at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room. .
2nd Wednesday of every month: (except summers) Great Reads Book Club 7 p.m. at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room.
4th Wednesday of every month: (except summers) Mystery Book Club 7 p.m. at the Macomb Public Library All Purpose Room.
February 1, 2020: Fiction and Mysteries Book Sale
- Saturday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Library Annex, 109 E. Jefferson St.
- Features Fiction and Mysteries/Action Thrillers but also includes over sized books, large print books, and all media: CDs, DVDs, and LP records.
April 23, 2020: Annual Dinner and Meeting at the Macomb Country Club
- 5 to 5:45 p.m. Social
- 5:45 to 6 p.m. Business Meeting
- 6:00 to 7 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. Speaker: Susan Van Kirk, mystery writer and retired Monmouth Illinois English teacher has published six books including a series of mysteries set in central Illinois. The public is invited to attend free of charge.
June 25 – 27, 2020: Heritage Days Book Sale at the Library Annex 109 E. Jefferson St.
- Members Only Preview Sale: Thursday, June 25 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Heritage Days Sale: Friday and Saturday, June 26 and 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a BAG Sale 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday
September 5, 2020: Better Books Sale
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in CHANDLER PARK
December 5, 2020: Non Fiction Book Sale with Dickens on the Square
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the LIBRARY ANNEX 109 E. Jefferson St.
- Features History, Non Fiction, Children & Youth books, Cook Books, all oversized books, CDs, DVDs, and LP records.