“The Great Courses” instructional series are composed of 6 to 20 stimulating 30 minutes lectures delivered by world-renowned scholars. The Friends of the Library have recently purchased the following courses and encourage you to check them out.
- Broadway Musicals: Great American Music
- Dutch Masters: The Age of Rembrandt
- Foundations of Western Civilization
- How the Earth Works
- The Joy of Mathematics
- The Lost Christianities (donated by a library patron)
- Optimizing Brain Fitness
- The Secrets of Mental Math
- Understanding the Human Body: An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Zero to Infinity: A History of Numbers.
One thought on “Great Courses Instructional DVD Series”
Pingback: Two Special Collections Added « Friends of the Macomb Public Library
Comments are closed.